1. Success-Phone - Call was made from an authorized phone ( a phone number that is assigned to the Patient/Consumer) and completed successfully
2. Success-Unauthorized- Caution! Call was made from an un-authorized phone ( a phone number that was not assigned to the Patient) and was completed successfully. Employee used Job Code to punch in.
3. Invalid Job Code - employee entered an incorrect Job code three (3) times in a row and system ended the call. Invalid code entered by the employee will appear in the Job column.
4. Invalid Employee Code - employee entered an incorrect employee code three (3) times and system ended the call. Invalid employee code entered by employee will appear in the employee column.
5. Hangup - employee entered an incorrect Employee code or Job code and hung up (did not complete the call). The incorrect code will appear in the employee or job column.
6. Agency-Manual - time card was added by Agency Administrator/Staff. User name and date of staff will appear in the Added By and Add Date column
7. Timecard Split - for shifts that cross from one day to the next day, system will split the timecard and assign the correct timecard to the correct day. Clock out for timecard splits are at 11:59 pm of current dat and clock in at 12:00 of the following day.
8. Manual Timecard Split - same as Timecard Split but Agency Staff added a timecard manually that crosses from one day to the next. User details are shown the Added by and Add Date Column.
9. Inactivated - agency used Edit Timecard to inactivate the timecard. Call Log and Timecard reports will display duration as zero.
10. Invalid Punch Code - user (caregiver employee) did not press 1 to clock in or clock out three times